Friday, February 25, 2011

Chemo-Day 5 *Where's My Miracle?*

So I have survived 1/2 of my first round. Barely. I can't keep my eyes open, sooooo tired, my body hates me, and well, MY BODY FUCKING HATES ME. I can't really describe the feeling.  Pain all over my insides.  Like a burning pain.  I have perfected the puke-technique.  I am a pro-puker, to say the least.  I feel it coming, manage to make it to the porcelain god, and not leave any trace of my existence.  *Yay Me* I have no appetite and what I do eat comes right back up.  So you would think that I would be looking Paris-Hilton-ish by now. Wrong.  I have the steroids to thank for leaving my face Tom-Arnold-ish.
Wa Waaaa Wa.  What a crybaby I have become. Complainer. Bitcher. Annoyer. Ect'er
On the good side, I am alive.  Alive and well. Okay maybe not the well part, but I am alive.  That is all that matters at this point. for the next 55 days, my life will be like this, so I better get used to it.
I just want to live. I just want to be a mom to my kids. I just want to be healthy again, someday.  All those things I used to take for granite, I will cherish them for the rest of my life.
So far I still have the purple locks.  My hair is still here.  I know that won't be for long.  Chances of me not losing it are slim to none.  I am okay with this.  I think.  The only thing I worry about is my children looking at me and seeing a "sick" mommy.  The bald head would be a sure indicator of a "sick" mommy.  I can put on a happy face now, somewhat....but the baldness is a tale-tale sign of the C-word.
FUCK I HATE THIS!!!!!! IT'S NOT FAIR. AT ALL.
My aunt told me this morning: Rach, God owes our family a miracle, and I am asking him for one now.  It's time our family gets some good news.
This made me cry.  Our family HAS been through so many tragedies, I don't want to be another one of them.  I want to live. I want this miracle.  Call me selfish, but I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment