Monday, August 15, 2011

New Hair!







So today I went to the Women's Health Boutique to get my radical-reddish-wig trimmed up and styled.  While I was there, this blonde bimbo was talking to me.  She was saying....buy me buy me.....She was just a head and her body was to be imagined, but I thought she was gorgeous.  Her name was Shelby and Shelby wanted me to have her in a major way.  Shelby was even 30% off.....(signs signs, everywhere there are signs).  Shelby kept chanting to me and finally I tried her on.  I was in mad love with Shelby.  I told her if I bought her, I would still be a brunette at heart and she can't by any means take my brains away from me.  Shelby promised she would be just for fun and would leave my intellect in tact!  So it was a done deal!  Today, I am Shelby!! I LOVE SHELBY!!!! She makes me feel tan and free-spirited!! So YAY!!!!!


Love,
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment