Friday, August 19, 2011

Unauthorized use of motorized vehicle *blonde moment*

So......I went for a little grocery shopping trip and ended it with a great laugh.  I finished shopping and strolled on out to my car.  Tried to pop the trunk but it wasn't working.  I have been having battery issues with the remote lock button and well....just haven't bothered to fix it.  It has been going on since Tonya was in town, so needless to say, I need to get it fixed.  Anyhow, I opened "my" car door and manually pop the trunk.  Trunk opens and low and behold my trunk is magically cleaned.  I assume my husband has surprised me and cleaned out my trunk....it wasn't majorly messy to begin with but had some craft stuff in there.  


So I unload my groceries and then get into the car and try to start it.  I was like WTH?? NOW what is wrong with my car????  So I get out and there is this little elderly gentleman asking me to help him find his car.  I said sure hun, what does it look like?  He states it looks just like mine, same body, same color.  WaaaaaaaaHAT??? Then it hit me, I was in this mans CAR!!!!!


So after trying to explain to him how dingy I was...and I was so sorry.....I took my groceries out of HIS trunk and loaded his groceries in there for him......into HIS CAR!!!!!!


Then I looked one row over and low and behold I found my car.  I suggested to the man he might want to start locking his door.  He asked with a puzzled look why?  I said because the next time someone might not be mistaking it for their own, they might try to be making it their own!!!!


I left and I still don't think the man knew what was going on.  He was totally confused and I felt so bad, but I have to laugh at myself.  You know I blame it on Shelby (my blonde wig).  I was obviously having a blonde moment!


PEACE, LOVE, AND CARS!


Rach


xoxoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. I've done that... not quite so extreme, but close. Then someone hit the left front quarter panel, making my black Honda "mine".

    ReplyDelete