Thursday, December 9, 2010

Amazing-ness

My girls are both amazing. Both are: Beautiful. Manors galore. Sweet. Super smart. Just wonderful kids.  But they are totally different from each other.  My oldest is a clean freak, a neat freak, a nothing is ever OUT of it't place freak, but not a bad freak.  My youngest daughter is a mess freak, a dirty room freak, a nothing is never IN it's place freak, but also not a bad freak....Neither are perfect, but perfect in their own way... as in they are my heart...they are my girls and I thank God for them each and every day.  When Caitlyn smiles she can light up the darkest room.   When Brooke smiles it is usually followed by a contagious laugh...Words can't say how proud I am of each of them...
I want the world for them but it is such a scary world...I want to hold them tight but I know I have to let them fly on their own.  Well, somewhat on their own.
They have handled my sons diagnosis of autism like champs.  We have adapted to his needs and things are changing each day.  It seems our lives have been given some big bumps lately, but I couldn't ask for better daughters...They are simply said: AMAZING!

Brooke and me at her dance recital 2009

Caitlyn and me at her honor roll awards ceremony 2009

Brooke and me at her first communion a few years back

PaPa and two of his favorite people

The three best kiddos any mom could ask for! Look closely that is a Houston snow storm at it's best =)



3 comments:

  1. Sweetness and love oozing free. Thank you xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. My new book, The Special Needs Parent Handbook, is now available on Amazon.com.

    Through Advocacy For All, our initiative to help parents and caregivers to become stronger advocates for their children, we have made Chapter 2
    - Finding Babysitters - available for free. Also included are Your Child Handbook and The Make Me Feel Good Planner.

    If you like what you read, thank you for posting a review on Amazon.com .

    And if you love it, please buy a copy - all proceeds benefit Advocacy For All.


    And the blue is SOOO much better than the black was!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I plan on purchasing this book ASAP. Thank you for this and thanks for taking the time to read my blog. Thx for your support!

    ReplyDelete