Wednesday, December 15, 2010

DEXTER

I am officially a new parent, to a PUPPY!!! As nervous as I was about getting one due to our last ordeal, I did it!  I have been looking at local animal shelters for weeks if not a couple of months...and it's very hard to find a dog who is hypoallergenic...so I went to the ads (hesitantly). After verifying that this was a REAL BREEDER, who LOVED ANIMALS, visiting her home, seeing the Sire and Dame, seeing all the puppies, verifying the vet visits of the puppies, ect....I brought home our little bundle of snow white fur...
His name? (drum roll please) .................. D E X T E R!!!! How could it not be? My daughter first thought of--- first name: Jack middle name: Daniels AKA Jack Daniels.  As tempted as the name was....we went with the second name she came up with: DEXTER! I can't believe I didn't think of it. Perfect name for our little puppy.

Can I tell you how excited I am.  I love dogs, love love love them....I was so excited to get little Ella Jager and then heartbroken after what happened. I feel so much better about this entire situation and am so excited to have my sweet baby boy as an addition to my family.  The girls are elated and Clayton keeps saying "puppy, puppy" woof woof woof....he is so happy to have a little friend =)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Great pics on twitter, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mike! He is trying to play with me as I type this at ONE A.M IN THE MORNING!!!! So....ya know.....Ima play with him just for a bit! #puppylove

    ReplyDelete