Thursday, December 23, 2010

SPCA

I got a phone call today from an investigator at the local SPCA regarding my complaint to them about the puppy mill....He wanted to thank me for everything I sent him, said it is making his job much easier....He kind of laughed and I laughed then he said "no, I am being serious."  No one has ever presented this much evidence against someone, we usually have to dig and find it."  The envelope I sent him cost $7 and some change, so yeh, there was a lot in there....lol
So I told him once I got started and realized she indeed was a part of a puppy mill, I couldn't just let it go.  Thats not me.  Puppy mills unfortunately are all over the place, and in the state of Texas our laws SUCK.  So I am teaming up with a friend and we are going to do everything we can to get those laws changed.  
Yeh, I know...like I have time for this.  Well, I will make time.  Seeing Ella suffer like that really hit me hard.  So...it might take a while and it might not even happen, but I sure will try.
Back to the phone call I received...the investigator also said that she(puppy mill bitch) is more than likely a "runner" for the actual puppy mill and he wants the entire mill shut down. And then he thanked me again. And again. And well....that just made my day. Not sure why, but it made me feel good.
#PuppyPower #RIPElla

4 comments:

  1. Nice! I'm glad they may be able to track this back to actual mill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work, Rachel! I wish everyone scammed by puppy mills were as diligent and relentless in their pursuit of justice as you. I'd bet many of these mills would begin to disappear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jove! I did what I had to do....couldn't let her get away with it. I am trying to get the word out about puppy mills. It's horrific.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are amazing! :) I think what that bitch did is disgusting and if more people did what you are doing there would be a whole lot less puppy mills. I love you chickie!!!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete